<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0">
	<channel>
		<title> [тема: Any advice from fellow (pleasure) travelers on an ideal card?]</title>
		<link>http://aviadrive.ru</link>
		<description>Новое в теме Any advice from fellow (pleasure) travelers on an ideal card? форума  на сайте  [aviadrive.ru]</description>
		<language>ru</language>
		<docs>http://backend.userland.com/rss2</docs>
		<pubDate>Fri, 09 Oct 2026 14:09:40 +0300</pubDate>
		<item>
			<title>Any advice from fellow (pleasure) travelers on an ideal card?</title>
			<description><![CDATA[<b><a href="http://aviadrive.ru/forum/messages/forum9/topic228/message518/">Any advice from fellow (pleasure) travelers on an ideal card?</a></b> в форуме <a href="http://aviadrive.ru/forum/forum9/">Путешествия</a>. <br />
			Hello, &nbsp;<br /><br />I've been spending a couple of days cashing back, chase sapphire, capital one venture, etc. The main benefit I want from this card would be for receiving very cheap or free flights (domestic or otherwise). I live 5 minutes from an international airport. Many of the major airlines fly out of this airport. <br /><br />I've been searching for and reading some of the forum posts here. Any advice from fellow (pleasure) travelers on an ideal card? <br /><br />Please help <br /><br />I did not find the right solution from the internet. <br /><br />References: <br /><noindex><a href="https://www.bogleheads.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=237234" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">https://www.bogleheads.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=237234</a></noindex><br /> <noindex><a href="https://jobs.vidzzy.com/hire-startup-video-production-company/" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">Startup video company</a></noindex> <br /><br />Thanks. <br />
			<i>04.07.2018 13:11:41, alexabrahamson123@gmail.com.</i>]]></description>
			<link>http://aviadrive.ru/forum/messages/forum9/topic228/message518/</link>
			<guid>http://aviadrive.ru/forum/messages/forum9/topic228/message518/</guid>
			<pubDate>Wed, 04 Jul 2018 13:11:41 +0300</pubDate>
			<category>Путешествия</category>
		</item>
	</channel>
</rss>
