<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0">
	<channel>
		<title> [тема: Has Korean Air improved over the past few years?]</title>
		<link>http://aviadrive.ru</link>
		<description>Новое в теме Has Korean Air improved over the past few years? форума  на сайте  [aviadrive.ru]</description>
		<language>ru</language>
		<docs>http://backend.userland.com/rss2</docs>
		<pubDate>Thu, 08 Oct 2026 10:50:17 +0300</pubDate>
		<item>
			<title>Has Korean Air improved over the past few years?</title>
			<description><![CDATA[<b><a href="http://aviadrive.ru/forum/messages/forum5/topic230/message520/">Has Korean Air improved over the past few years?</a></b> в форуме <a href="http://aviadrive.ru/forum/forum5/">Безопасность полетов</a>. <br />
			Hello all, &nbsp;<br /><br />I just came across a link, which I found extremely interesting, and also somewhat disturbing. Has Korean Air improved over the past few years? <br /><br />Having said that, he did say say something good, &quot;32. Korean Air Service is the highest standard as far as the passenger's point of view.&quot; <br /><br />Please help <br /><br />I did not find the right solution from the internet. <br /><br />References: <br /><noindex><a href="http://www.airliners.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=140801" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">http://www.airliners.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=140801</a></noindex><br /> <noindex><a href="https://jobs.vidzzy.com/hire-web-video-animation-studio" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">Web Video Animation Studio</a></noindex> <br /><br />Thank you. <br />
			<i>04.07.2018 13:32:18, alexabrahamson123@gmail.com.</i>]]></description>
			<link>http://aviadrive.ru/forum/messages/forum5/topic230/message520/</link>
			<guid>http://aviadrive.ru/forum/messages/forum5/topic230/message520/</guid>
			<pubDate>Wed, 04 Jul 2018 13:32:18 +0300</pubDate>
			<category>Безопасность полетов</category>
		</item>
	</channel>
</rss>
